If you want, there is a donation web page.
If you appreciate TestDisk & PhotoRec and would like to help out, here are some ideas:
- Feel free to send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Wiki, users can add or edit information about data recovery using TestDisk & PhotoRec
- Write about your success story on your web site, blog or forum...
- Become a Beta Tester: download the Beta version from TestDisk Download and test different recovery scenario.
- Submit new file formats not recovered by PhotoRec
Want to know if PhotoRec can recover your files ? Upload a sample file via the PhotoRec online checker.
- Comfortable enough with testdisk & photorec ? Please help on the forum
- Found a security issue, contact email@example.com directly. (Optional, PGP public key to encrypt message)
- Found a problem, submit a bug report
To be keep informed of new stable release, subscribe to testdisk-announce
- improve an existing page or
- add a new translation. The wiki contains pages in various languages but not everything has been translated, see the list of translations.
You can also help by translating the messages from QPhotoRec, (Photorec with a Graphical User Interface), to your native language via Transifex web interface.
- Consult the Developers page to learn how to contribute code to TestDisk & PhotoRec.
- Subscribe to testdisk-dev. This mailing list is about:
- bug tracking and developing TestDisk
- developing new functionality
- various other data recovery related issues
- results from testing the beta version
Return to main page